Picture this for Christmas with the NGS
We realised that the National Galleries of Scotland’s shops were a treasure trove of unusual and unique gifts, especially at this time of year.
We developed a press campaign that will drive traffic to the Galleries before Christmas and after when it hits the January sales. It’s a perfect opportunity to encourage people to escape the high street, wander in culturally rich environments, indulge in a coffee and do some Christmas shopping at the same time. We know where we’re doing our shopping this year.
- April 12, 2012 -- Rising rates of Pinterest
- October 8, 2012 -- The Long and the Short of Web Copy
- December 1, 2011 -- Facebook Tops The Social Networking Charts
- November 23, 2011 -- Local SEO 101 – Some Top Tips For Local Search
- April 26, 2012 -- Ask the audience
- January 24, 2013 -- Get Personal with User Personas
- February 1, 2012 -- The right environment
- August 26, 2011 -- Caring about Care Visions
- August 26, 2011 -- An online helping hand for Scottish Autism
- April 30, 2012 -- Cookie law countdown