We're a multi-disciplined agency specialising in brand, design, advertising, digital and integrated campaigns. You'll be delivering digital solutions and campaigns, working closely with our clients, taking briefs, and delivering creative marketing strategies with support from loving #Laners.
Key Job Role – Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
A digital native, your brain thinks digitally first. Hot on the latest thinking and trends, your role is to inspire your clients to embrace our multi-discipline way of working – multiple channels, specialisms and platforms are the way that we work, and it’s important that your understanding of this environment is second to none.
More specifically, your role is:
- To support your clients in delivering ideas and solutions to solve their marketing problems and deliver on their marketing objectives.
- To support your clients in providing brilliant briefs to our team that result in brilliant work. Your role is not just to accept a brief, but to challenge it and work together with your client to deliver a great brief. Our creative and media team will judge you on your briefs so your goal is to make them the best in the agency.
- To drive client marketing implementation and become the primary client contact for your key clients, ensuring the agency provides a lead agency role.
- To drive agency growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan.
- To produce and deliver against an agreed account plan and budget.
- Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting for each client.
- To plan your client’s activity and ensure delivery of the plan.
- To produce exemplar briefs for the creative and digital teams in pursuit of excellent work.
- To agree measurement of ROI with your client and report regularly on effectiveness and KPIs.
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
You must be well organised, able to plan and manage your time effectively. Be able to write excellent creative briefs. A self-starter, ambitious to grow within the agency. Digital, design and advertising experience is essential, as well as project/account management.
The Lane is a full-service agency, as such those with experience of digital marketing alongside traditional creative services have an advantage.
A degree in marketing or digital marketing is an advantage rather than a requirement; relevant experience and proven ability is valued greatly. We are in the business of words, so we also seek candidates with excellent written and interpersonal skills, a high standard of English grammar and good presentation and articulation skills.
The Lane is fast-paced, responsive and entrepreneurial.
We fight for good work and good budgets.
We support our colleagues and work hard to deliver excellence. At times we work long hours (happily) and will pursue client delight with vigour.
We are respectful and diligent.
We are not precious – we plan, we present, we do and we deliver. Sometimes we do one or two of these elements, sometimes we do it all.
Required work experience:
2-5 years of relevant work experience.
Types of company/agency common for this role:
Integrated agency experience essential, covering digital/advertising/design.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.