Paid Search Pros Wanted: Lane Media is Hiring
Liam Hall • 20th Apr 2023
An exciting opportunity is currently available at Lane Media! We are looking for a Paid Search Executive to join our experienced and dynamic Performance Media team. As a Paid Search Executive, you will play a critical role in delivering exceptional results for our diverse client base across the UK & Internationally.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter who is passionate about Paid Search and have a proven track record of delivering results, then we want to hear from you! You will need to be able to efficiently handle multiple client projects at once and have excellent communication skills to keep our clients updated and ensure our work aligns with their business goals.
In this role, you will work alongside our award-winning media team, learning and implementing new strategies to thrive in your career. You will also have the opportunity to expand your knowledge of paid social media and programmatic advertising, as well as other forms of paid media.
As part of our contemporary multi-service agency, you will enjoy working in an open plan environment alongside experienced marketing specialists, web developers, designers, and UX specialists. This unique position will provide you with exposure to a range of in-demand skills, allowing you to enhance your expertise in the digital landscape.
Paid Search Executive – Required Skills:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – at Lane Media we love self-starters who are keen to progress and perform at their best.
- 1 + years hands on Paid Search & Paid Shopping experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail and advanced organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with all core Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A confident speaker, able to present account results both internally within the agency and externally to clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A positive attitude to your work and your colleagues.
Desirable Skills for Paid Search Executive Role
- Experience with feed management to optimize Paid Shopping campaigns.
- Experience with Paid Social Media channels and Social Media analytics.
- Experience with remarketing, programmatic and display campaigns.
- Google AdWords and Analytics qualifications plus experience in Bing Advertising.
- Experience with GA4 would be advantageous.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive starting salary – negotiable based on experience.
- Generous company pension and bonus schemes.
- Comprehensive private healthcare.
- Flexible hybrid working model, allowing you to work both from our office and from home.
- 30 days holiday plus annual increases linked to loyalty, giving you ample time to recharge and explore.
- A day off on your birthday in addition to your holiday, because we believe you should celebrate in style!
- Christmas closedown, giving you the opportunity to spend quality time with loved ones.
- Regular social events, including team outings and activities.
- Ongoing industry training, including access to leading digital conferences and events, to help you stay ahead of the curve and network with other marketing professionals.
How to Apply
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Your cover letter is as, or even more important than your CV. Some things we’d like to know:
- Tell us why you are passionate about Paid Search and tell us about projects you’ve been involved in where the results have exceeded expectations.
- Tell us what you think we mean by ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ and how you would interpret that in your day to-day approach to work.