Our contact details
Name: The Lane Agency
Address: The Lane Agency, 496 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH5 2DL
Phone Number: +44 (0)131 551 7777
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Information about your use of our website and services
- Information provided through application forms or through your engagement with our services
- Information about your preferences, interests, and demographics
- Information about your purchase history, transaction details, and payment information
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To communicate with you regarding our services and promotions
- To improve and personalize your experience on our website
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Communicate with you regarding our services and promotions
- Improve and personalize your experience on our website
- Analyse user behaviour and preferences to better understand our audience and improve our services
We may share this information with third-party service providers to assist us in providing our services and with law enforcement agencies if required by law.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in the United Kingdom.
We keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, after which it will be deleted.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113