Well that’s not us.
Kidding. That’s definitely us.
You’ll be working on developing new sites and web apps, as well as making enhancements to existing web sites. You’ll also be working closely with our designers to make sure that things don’t only work smoothly they also have a look and feel that perfectly complements our clients’ needs.
Why are you so good at this integrated working style? Because not only are you a team player but that team includes great Project Managers, Account Managers and Creative staff.
What do you need to have?
- Experience with design MySQL / SQL database backend website integration
- Able to manage time productively and handle multiple projects
What would it be a bit of a result if you had?
- Previous experience in a Digital Agency or Design Studio a major plus
- Experience with CMS architectures (Drupal, WordPress)
- Experience working with responsive and adaptive front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with front-end technologies such as SASS or LESS
What have we got waiting for you?
- 30 days annual leave + an extra day on (or around) your birthday
- Competitve pension
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Bike to work scheme (you do have to pedal it yourself though)
- Employee referral scheme
- Fruit bowls
- Beers on a Friday
- Training budget
- Passionate and open work environment with a family atmosphere and friendly work mates
How can you apply?
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit more about you to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to hearing from you.